Search

The Benefits Of Using Colloidal Silver


Colloidal silver are small, electrically charged silver ions dissolved in distilled water.


USES

Colloidal silver is one of the few remedies we sometimes recommend during a mineral balancing program when one retraces an infection. Colloidal silver can possibly help with viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic problems and others.


It’s good to keep a bottle of colloidal silver around the house for cuts, bruises, infections and other emergencies. Its rather inexpensive. HISTORY


Silver has been known as a potent germ-killer for thousands of years. In ancient times, people would put a silver coin in a jug of water before drinking it to help purify it. For hundreds of years, kings and queens ate their food with “silverware” to help reduce the possibility of infection. They also ate from “silver platters” for the same reason.


Colloidal silver has been approved for use by the U.S. government for over 100 years. It is only relatively recently that antibiotics have replaced it in hospitals as well as doctor’s offices. While antibiotics can be helpful, especially as a last resort, they are much more toxic, costly, and can have other problems such as affecting digestion.

ADVANTAGES OF COLLOIDAL SILVER OVER MOST OTHER ANTI-INFECTION AGENTS


These are many and include:


· Low cost


· Very safe, compared to antibiotics. The internet has stories of people turning blue and gray from taking colloidal silver. This effect is called argyria. It only happens if one uses homemade colloidal silver or if one takes too much of it. Using a commercial product will not have this happen in the correct dosage. So staying away from making your own is highly recommended.


  • Bacteria and viruses rarely become resistant to it.


  • Non-allergenic.


  • Extremely mild or non-irritating to the tissues. In fact, silver in this form is healing to the tissues.


This is in stark contrast to most antibiotics and other anti-infection drugs that are far more costly, extremely toxic in many cases, and often cause the development of resistant bacteria and viruses.



CAUTIONS

Homemade Colloidal Silver – It is not recommended making your own colloidal silver. This can be considered dangerous. There is no quality control on the particle size or on the concentration of the particles, so you really do not know what you are getting. Buying commercial product is completely safe but do not use homemade colloidal silver.


HOW TO USE COLLOIDAL SILVER

Colloidal silver can be used in dozens of ways.


Oral use. For systemic infections


On the skin. Colloidal silver works excellently as a topical anti-infective agent. It is sold in a spray bottle and in a cream form to make skin application easier. It can also be combined with zinc oxide ointment, for example. Always take it by mouth as well as using it on the skin for best results. It can be applied to any skin infection.


Ears. With the affected ear facing upward put a drop or two in the infected ear. Then the remain lying in this position for at least 10 minutes while it is absorbed.


Inhalation. For bronchitis, pneumonia or pleurisy, one can inhale some into the lungs and bronchial tubes


Sniffing up the nose. You can sniff some up the nose by putting some in a spray bottle for acute sinus infections.


For a toothache. You can place some in the mouth near an infected tooth and let it soak in around the tooth. It can help in an emergency.


Gargle. You can also gargle it in the throat for a sore throat.

STORAGE


Colloidal silver does not need to be refrigerated, and a bottle can remain fresh for a long time - years.


Do not store it in direct sun light or near any stronger magnetic fields such as any motor or electrical devices. This could cause the silver particles to lose their charge, which would destroy it. If you see flakes of silver in the bottom of the bottle, it means it's no longer acceptable and must be thrown away and replaced.

For a Free Phone Consultation call 800-381-2898 or BodyBalancedHP@protonmail.com All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition. Article by - Dr. Wilson, MD (graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT)